Please see below our updated office policies in response to COVID-19.
- We Screen patients for fever before entering our healthcare facility. We also have all patients sign a COVID-19 consent.
- We ensure proper use of personal protection equipment (PPE). All patients are required to wear a face mask.
- If you are ill you will not be able to enter our office.
- Our doors are propped open to ensure patients to do not touch door handles
- Please do not bring guests or visitors with you for your appointment, unless necessary for physical assistance.
- We have a HEPA air purification system.
- We offer hands-free hand sanitizer.
- All patient rooms, including ALL surfaces, are disinfected between each patient.